Be the MVP of your Big Game party with these 3 easy Frito-Lay Game Day recipes.
Game Day Dip
- 16 oz. jar TOSTITOS® Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip or 2 9 oz. Cans of Fritos®Bean Dip
- 15.5 oz. jar TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 2 Tbsp minced pickled jalapeños
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 mozzarella cheese Slice
- 1 bag TOSTITOS®
- Stir together bean dip, 1/3 cup salsa and pickled jalapeños. Microwave 2 minutes or until beans are warm, stirring halfway through.
- Spread bean mixture onto a medium oval platter.
- Add a layer of sour cream to the center of the bean mixture, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the sour cream, again leaving a 1-inch border.
- Use the remaining salsa to cover the layer of cheese.
- Top with green onions.
- Cut the mozzarella slice into 2 long strips and 5 small strips. Place the 5 small strips over the two long strips to make the football lace pattern in the middle of the dip.
- Serve with TOSTITOS® Scoops.
Beer Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of your favorite beer
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 bag Rold Gold Pretzels for serving
- Place first five ingredients in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir and heat until smooth.
- Add bacon and all but 1 teaspoon of green onions into the dip.
- Place in a heatproof bowl and top with remaining green onions.
Smartfood Delight Trail Mix
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!