Double the Oreo means double the fun. The best part? This sweet treat is ready to serve in under an hour. Gather some friends and get ready for things to get delicious.
Check out this recipe from our friends at Oreo and let us know your feedback in the comments!
Easy Double Oreo Bars
Photo credit: Oreo
Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 50 min Makes 16 servings.
24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 MILKA OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar (10.5 oz.)
1/2 cup salted almonds, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries
2/3 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 min. Meanwhile, cut chocolate bar into 36 squares, then cut each square in half.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces over warm crust. Bake 1-1/2 min.; spread to completely cover crust with melted chocolate.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press gently into chocolate with back of spoon.
- Refrigerate 30 min. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
Substitute your favorite variety of nuts, such as pistachios or peanuts, for the almonds and/or your favorite dried fruit, such as raisins or chopped apricots, for the dried cranberries. For a festive touch, sprinkle bars with red and green colored sprinkles before serving.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 260 calories, 16g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 20g sugars, 2g protein.