“Gluten-free” and “delicious cookies” aren’t mutually exclusive. This gluten-free cookie recipe from our friends at Enjoy Life! foods is also dairy-free, so it’s suitable for those with allergies or who follow a vegan lifestyle. Plus, it’s so gooey and delicious, anyone you share them with will be begging you for this easy recipe. Go on. Get baking. Let us know what you think of these sweet and salty cookies in the comments!
Anything Goes Sweet and Salty Cookies
Makes about 15 medium or 8 jumbo cookies
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 1/2 C. unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 6 T. allergy-friendly oil (we recommend olive or grapeseed oil)
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Seed + Fruit Mix
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Sea Salt Lentil Chips, crushed (about 2 heaping cups)
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the Muffin Mix, milk, oil, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl. Beat until well combined. Stir in the Lentil Chips and Seed & Fruit Mix.
- For jumbo cookies, scoop about 1/3 C. of the dough and roll into a ball using your palms, then flatten onto the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough. For medium cookies, scoop about 2 T. of dough per cookie.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes for jumbo cookies or 7 to 8 minutes for medium cookies, until golden brown with firm edges.
- Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, and any other leftovers to the freezer.