Looking for a healthy recipe to make on busy weeknights? This easy couscous recipe is ready in minutes and serves five. Whether you’re on family dinner duty or making lunch for the week, check out this Mediterranean meal idea and let us know what you think in the comments.
- 1 5.6 ounce package NEAR EAST® Couscous mix
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 3 cups packed chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet, bring 1-1/4 cups water and contents of Spice Sack to a boil. Stir in couscous and tomatoes.
- Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous lightly with a fork. Add spinach, one handful at a time, stirring well after each addition. Cover; let stand 2 minutes.
- Toss with a fork and sprinkle with cheese before serving.